Request An Appointment
Mil-Lake Health Care Center offers several ways to request an appointment.
By Calling our Medical Center
You can make an appointment by calling our center Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 4:30pm.
Via our Website
You can request an appointment by filling out and submitting the form below
Preparing For Your First Appointment
We are honored that you have chosen us as your new primary care provider. To ensure you have a smooth transition into our medical center, we recommend you do the following:
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time
- Print, complete and bring with you the new patient forms from our website
- Bring your insurance card
- Bring any medications you are currently taking
- Bring a photo ID such as license or passport
- Bring any records you might have from previous primary care physicians or specialists
- Write down any questions you would like to ask your care team during your visit